bummer.
i'm so glad you posted like that. that's what i wanted to know! hang in there . . .
just heard the news! YAY! can't wait to see pictures.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!! i am thinking of you jos. what an amazing experience you just had.
It sounds like congratulations are in order! How exciting. I hope everything went well and I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you are feeling well. We are thinking of you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
bummer.
i'm so glad you posted like that. that's what i wanted to know! hang in there . . .
just heard the news! YAY! can't wait to see pictures.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!! i am thinking of you jos. what an amazing experience you just had.
It sounds like congratulations are in order! How exciting. I hope everything went well and I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you are feeling well. We are thinking of you!
Post a Comment