I know it's totally belated, but here are some pictures from my last trip to Vegas. My brother Jake took most of the pictures. He's quite the photographer.
This was taken the second I jumped in the water and it was FA REE ZING! Jake was spinning Megan so hard that she was falling off. Such a fun trip. I just love being with my family.
Hey Josie! I love your blog. You are just as funny as ever. I almost wet my pants when I saw Charlie in Dylans clothes. I think he has your legs. Email me @ lm52502@yahoo.com or I have a blog stinkweeds.blogspot.com Take care! Lori
5 comments:
that picture of you and charlie is my favorite. it is so beautiful!
beautiful, all of them. i love how that little guy loves to touch your hair. that is so precious.
Hey Josie!
I love your blog. You are just as funny as ever. I almost wet my pants when I saw Charlie in Dylans clothes. I think he has your legs. Email me @ lm52502@yahoo.com or I have a blog stinkweeds.blogspot.com
Take care! Lori
i adore these photos, jos. the one of you and charlie makes my heart melt. he loves you so much.
holy legs!
Post a Comment