November 13, 2007

So it's a little belated, but here they are:

Six things about myself:

1. In my mind, there's no such thing as a non-chocolate dessert. As my aunt used to say, "If it's not chocolate, it's just another food item."

2. I am EXTREMELY modest. When I'm changing and Justin's in the room, I always turn around. And Charlie always sees me with at least my undies on. I did, however, break this rule a couple of weeks ago when we got home from the beach. I had Charlie jump in the shower with me because we were both so sandy, and as soon as I'm rinsing off, I hear Charlie say, "Mom, turn around please! Your vagina's scaring me."

3. I have a 36" inseam. Even the long sizes at Gap and Express are too short. In high school, I had to buy men's jeans and have them altered. When I was in college, I had to have my jeans specially made at the Levi's store. Luckily places now are beginning to catch on, and I'm able to find some long enough pants online.

4. I'll never say no to an activity. Ever. If you ask me to do something, you better mean it because I will never turn you down. I am game for anything anytime. Work parties, baby showers, wedding receptions, ward dinners...you name it, I'm there.

5. My feet always look nice. Well, besides the fact that they're totally caloused from being exposed to the elements day in and day out. I guess I should clarify by saying that my toenails always look nice. Every two weeks, like clockwork, I give myself a pedicure. I have gotten pretty good at it, and will do yours too if you want me to. It's kind of fun.

6. I never get road rage. Mostly because I'm usually the one causing it. I have no problems whizzing down the exit lane on the freeway only to cut a ton of people off by merging into the main traffic. And if somebody else does it, I think, "Good for you. You just saved yourself a good three minutes."

5 comments:

Leslie said...

that vagina story is like my favorite kid quote of all time. it is SO funny. :)

stephanie said...

i think it's about 36 inches to my shoulders.

Jaime said...

Oh yes, the wonderful pedicure times with you and Faith and her bazillion colors of polish.

BRIAR said...

oh josie - you never told me about the shower incident. ohmigosh.

Heather said...

Oh.. so many reasons why I love you! And I did learn some new things.

That shower story is funny.. shocking.. but funny!

One of my husband's old co-workers had a similar one.. they were running late and his wife threw their daughter in the shower with dad so they could be fast.. And she said to him.. "Daddy, your peeper makes me want to throw up!"

OH MY GOSH.. too funny.