February 26, 2008



The best ice cream in the world:

1. Costco Vanilla

2. Trader Joe's Vanilla

3. That's all

I've recently discovered that low fat ice cream is DISGUSTING compared to the real deal. Why has it taken me so long?

7 comments:

Heather said...

yeah.. for someone so intelligent, what did take you so long? I've known that all along.. especially the last few years. You should see the new muffin top I'm sportin.. it's awesome. Well, nobody gets to see it of course.. I'm hiding it. but it is the representative of full-fat Breyers mint chocolate chip.. mmm, delicioso!

Amy said...

add one more to the list...Breyers Vanilla Bean.
Delicious.

Lia said...

We're talking store-bought right? Because I KNOW you're not turning your back on Mitchell's chocolate caramel crackle! Which, by the way, I should be eating right now...but I'm not...because I live in stinkin' San Hole!

Jessarella said...

Have you ever tried Blue Bunny
"Better Than Ever" Ice cream? I have only found it at Wal-Mart, and I haven't seen it there for months. It is THE Best!

BRIAR said...

uh, I don't know about this Josie. I even go to Costco and I don't know about his. My #1 has always been Breyer's Vanilla Bean (not partial b/c of the name, I promise.)
So, ok. I will be getting some soon.

Janni said...

It really is disgusting, and for some reason you just eat more because you can. But i would rather have once scoop of the real stuff than a whole bowl of the fake stuff!

The Mandate Press said...

For starters José, VANILLA? REALLY? Do I need to remind you that vanilla ice cream is Ned Flander's favorite flavor? It's pretty much an ice cream base into which other superior flavors are mixed.

But since we're talking vanilla, I'm terribly sorry, but you're all wrong. There is only one true and living vanilla ice cream, and it's name is Hi-didley-Haagen Dazs (full-fat, duh).