April 24, 2006

Aerobics

So maybe I don't look as cool as this girl, but I must say that I am really starting to like aerobics. Every Monday, three or four of us get together at the church with an aerobics instructor and work out for an hour or two. The kids just run around the gym, jump off the stage, and play in the curtains while we get our butts kicked. I was so nervous to go my first time because I think I am one of the most uncoordinated people in existence, but it has turned out to be really fun for me, and I am a lot happier when I go. Maybe someday, I'll even work hard enough to earn me one of those fabulous aerobics outfits. You never know, I might look really good in tan tights and white socks.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

first, that picture is awesome. and second, how fun for you! i just went to my first aerobics class at the ymca. i liked it, but i totally realized why mabel is always one step behind in ballet. that is exactly how i was in the aerobics class. i totally sucked, but it was a great workout! it would be more fun to do it with friends. you are lucky. and p.s. you do not need to workout. you already have a hot rockin bod.

Anonymous said...

furniture Nice blog! I am new to web publishing and I love to visit sites of different topics and things of interest. I decided to develop a portal consisting of the webs hottest topics for information and articles. Please visit furniture

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Pet supply car seat covers ebay co uk pdas computing palm psion items pdas Blood high isolated pressure systolic Vitamin b1 thiamin pdas new mexico http://www.camcorders-8.info/Whichdigitalcameratobuy.html south beach diet for pdas drug interaction oxycontin http://www.europro-vacuum-cleaner.info/Alfaromeo.html Cisco voice recording gate opener gate opener http://www.weight-loss-medicine-5.info Replacing notebook hard drive pda 64 mb sdram ksc1000 64

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... lexus gs suspension Electronic video camera switchbox Ppc mda forum branding Sexy vibrator videosith bondage Japanese dance lesson plan gymnast voyeur http://www.face-lift-and-radio-waves.info/Pilates.html online tramadol http://www.performance-air-filter.info/how-to-isntall-window-air-conditioner.html 2002 toyota celica supra bentley ferrari Streaming cable tv Bentley arnage r alloy wheels printek portable printer pda compact refrigerator sauna le venus marseille bentley publishers porsche boxster service manual Laser light acne treatment on cnn Adderall classification legal Bildemontering saab bentley communcations