I gave our 30 day notice today. Bummer...Charlie will vouch for my feelings.
I'll put on my green PJ's and cry with you, Charlie-kins. It is a beautiful apartment and it will be a great loss! But SoCal is so sweet!
i know that wherever you guys end up will be just as nicely decorated and hip. i am sad for your old apartment, but maybe you are on your way to bigger and better things. anyway, i know you will have the best summer ever!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'll put on my green PJ's and cry with you, Charlie-kins. It is a beautiful apartment and it will be a great loss! But SoCal is so sweet!
i know that wherever you guys end up will be just as nicely decorated and hip. i am sad for your old apartment, but maybe you are on your way to bigger and better things. anyway, i know you will have the best summer ever!
Post a Comment