May 17, 2006

The Change

I'd like to welcome myself to Palos Verdes. Thank you. It's good to be here. However, the past three days have not been as sunny as this picture. I was getting a little of the seasonal depression with all the fog, so Amy in San Clemente told me to come visit her and to bring our baithing suits because it's "SO nice" there. I guess the fog just has the hots for me because it followed me an hour south. Whatever! But it was still a great day to hang out with Amy and the kids.
The adjustment here has been good, but I miss Justin like CRAZY! I'm so used to having him around the house all the time, that I hate not being able to bug him about fixing something whenever I feel like it, or just eating a bowl of cereal for a snack together, or even saying nothing to him, but just having him be there. Maybe we can think of a way to become independently wealthy so that he can stay home with me all the time...or maybe I should just get used to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »