Twenty-something


Today is my birthday. Some might say it's not a "big" birthday. I'm not turning 16 and getting my license, I'm not turning 21 and going bar hopping, and I'm not even turning 25 and renting a car. I'm turning 27. But, it is a big day for me because yesterday I was in my middle twenties, but somehow today, I am now in my late twenties...still not as old as my thirty-something husband, but getting closer.
So, to celebrate this coming of age day for myself, we had a delicious breakfast at the Millbrae Pancake house, then took the train to the city and walked around. We left Justin there so he could go to class, and Charlie and I came home so we could have our afternoon nap. It's only 2:30, but so far, its been a great day.

3 comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday to the hottest late-twentysomething gal I know. (Seriously, you're like a fine wine -- or so I've been told -- because you're just getting more beautiful with age.) Anyway, your birthday was on my calendar, you were on my mind ALL DAY yesterday and yet ... I didn't tell you until today. That's why I'm a bad friend and you're the greatest. Here's to a magical year!
happy birthday, josie! you have never looked better!
jos, i thought of you all day. i went surfing on your birthday and after "catching" my first wave, i dedicated it to you. really, i did. i remember last year for your birthday, i got blonde streaks in my hair. funny how these things REALLY do remiind me of you. i hope you had a killer day.
Post a Comment