Uncle Jakey
Lucky for me, Uncle Jakey (or Uncle Dadey if you're Charlie) came to town this weekend. Not only did I get the pleasure of hanging out with him, but I got to be his date at the wedding he came for. Any excuse to get dressed up and go dancing is great with me...especially when I get to wear my bedazzled sweater. Albeit, the wedding tunes were a bit lame, we still danced away, and I was even able to enjoy some fabulous wedding meatballs on the side. All in all, it was a great weekend, and we can't wait until Jakey comes back.

2 comments:
let's hear it for the west family where nicknames evolve faster than primates! i love that jake is short for jason and that all other family nicknames are a version of a version of a version of an original commonplace nickname. you guys are fabulous!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Jim reed chevrolet nashville Bmw replica cars online insurance quote http://www.cheap-hosting-9.info/Hosting16.html bmw vermont 1988 bmw 635 csi http://www.direct-line-home-insurance.info/Europetravelmultitripinsurance.html Mishawaka indiana rental cars
Post a Comment