June 28, 2006

Megan and Amy


Megan and Amy are both sick. Megan and Amy are finding it hard to take a shower, clean their house, put on makeup, make dinners, take care of their kids, run errands, or just stand up without feeling like they're going to throw up. Megan and Amy are part of the 3% of women who suffer from severe sickness during pregnancy. Megan and Amy are an excellent form of birth control for myself.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

that is sad. i can't imagine what you west women go through for your babies. i am in awe.

Lindsey from The R House said...

i feel sad for megan and amy. send them love from the east!

Mrs. Dub said...

i had no idea that megan was going for #4. wasn't she running a marathon like last week? when is she due? as for severe morning sickness, i'm glad that i'm only a recipient for weeks 9-17. at least this pregnancy. but it does make me want to limit my offspring.

tara said...

I can't beleive only 3% of women get severe sickness... I wonder what their definition of severe is anyway? I would consider my 1st two pregnancies severly sick until about 18 weeks, while I did not vomit continually, I just felt continually nauseated and sick! It was awful, and sometimes I wish I could've just done the 'deed' and gotten it over with. (I am a friend of Leslie's btw, steph's sister (=... oh yeah adn I'm expecting #3, a sheer surprise in our house hold!