Oh, it stinks
So today during church, Charlie started to get a little restless, so I put him on my lap and started reading him a book. He reaked like a dirty diaper, so I asked him if we needed to go change it, but he said no....I don't know why I continue to ask him because he never once has said "yes" just because he HATES getting his diaper changed. So, of course, I didn't believe him, lugged Charlie and my diaper bag to the bathroom, only to find that he was telling the truth. A few minutes later, I smelled that same dirty diaper smell, and this time realized that it was coming from his CAST!
I nearly vomited realizing that we are only half way throught the 4 week casting period, and that the smell would only get worse. But, tonight after Chalrie's bath, I sprayed Febreeze all over it, and it actually smelled a lot better. Who knows, maybe it will cause some rash or infection on Charlie's skin, but at least it will smell good.

2 comments:
it's got to be the worst during the summer time too!
poor charlie. and you, i guess. stinky casts are no fun.
Post a Comment