October 03, 2006

Conference Weekend

So I tricked you by saying that this was all Conference weekend pictures. But I just had to throw in this one of Charlie. Today was his first day of preschool, and even though he looks totally scared in the picture, he is SO excited. Charlie said the prayer this morning, and blessed that he would be able to tell Mrs. Placke when he had to go potty and that he could eat his snack. I sure hope his prayers are answered. Okay, now here are some pictures from my weekend up in Utah. There was a reunion for my home stake in Highland, and all my siblings were going(even though Amy bailed out at the last minute). Jake felt bad that I wasn't going to be able to go, so he bought me a plane ticket. It was such weekend!
Jaime and KT Faith at Gardner Village


Me, Prego Meegs, Mom, and Briar



Jaime, Linds, Cora and me at Jaime's house



Me Jake and Briar at the Reunion


No comments: