Cell Phone Dilema
No, this is not my cell phone. My cell phone doesn't get pictures. It doesn't even really get text messages....if someone sends me one, my phone automatically turns off. My phone also forgets to tell me occassionally when I have a new voice message. But none of these things really bug me. I can deal with it. I've dealt with worse....When Charlie was little, he sucked on my phone, and somehow managed to destroy three of the seven numbers, making it nearly impossible to call anyone who wasn't already programmed in. And I dealt with that for many a month.
But what is annoying me right now is our lack of minutes. Every month, I go one week without being able to talk to anyone who's not a Verizon user because I'm out of minutes. This is the case because we don't have a home phone. Our landline is jacked, so I have to use my cell phone for EVERY single call....and paying for the extra minutes feels really tight on our budget right now.
For the next six days, we have six minutes left. So if you're a Verizon user, or want to have a really short conversation, call me!

4 comments:
for once you can be grateful that i'm a bad friend who rarely calls. though i do send the occasional email, and, last i checked, those are still free.
Diddo on "the dubs". But I have to say that whenever I do call you and leave a voicemail, I'm never quite sure that you're actually going to get it...youre phone is jacked up yo.
i am just impressed that you know how many minutes you have. i haven't figured that out yet.
you know what i want - an old school cell phone that is really big. i can never find mine in my purse and i think it is much more comfortable to talk on a big house phone....maybe i am a grandma.
Post a Comment