December 05, 2006

Welcome, Lia


This is my friend, Lia. She is the only person I know who loves the beach as much as I do... we've been taking our kids to the beach together since they were little babies just crawling and eating sand. Lia's funny, smart, and always tells good stories. She just started her own blog, and it's already so entertaining. www.liasonceuponatime.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

well, i'm jealous that someone else gets to spend more time with you than me ... but at least she's shorter than you (like me) and loves the beach and charlie (like me).

Anonymous said...

She's so funny - thanks!

lc

Lia said...

sssttopp it--you're making me blush...Thanks for the props--do you prefer cash or check? PS: at first the big green eye that commented on my burned corn scared me (lc), but then I learned she was a friend of yours, and well, any friend of yours...