January 30, 2007

Beach Day

I'm not a fair weather beach goer anymore. When I was in PV, I totally was. If it wasn't at least 75 and totally sunny, forget about it. But if I had that attitude here, we would never get to go. So now I've found that even though I don't get to lay out in a bathing suit (which could be quite scary at this stage of my pregnancy anyway) I get to watch Charlie run, splash and dig.

Charlie and his little friend, Bryce at the beach.



3 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

what a sweetie!

stephanie said...

you are brave! it looks much too cold for me!

Mrs. Dub said...

(get ready for me to go comment crazy because i've been out of typing commission for a bit, but boy do i have some things to say!)

first, a cold beach is better than no beach. second, little boys love the beach no matter how cold it is. third, good mommies go with them.

wish i was there, too!