Christmas Break
So we finally made it back yesterday from our Christmas vacation to Megan and Roger's house. As always, it was so much fun, and we were sad to go.
Megan and Roger treated us all to see The Phantom of the Opera at The Venetian. I HATE musicals, but for some reason, I absolutely loved it.
We took a short day trip to the grand canyon. (Car, airplane, bus...we were just missing the train and the boat.) It was my first time seeing it, and to be honest, I think I would've rather stayed home and enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate from my "cocomotion." (to be blogged about at a later date.) Still, I'm glad to say that I saw it. 
This is Justin playing the funniest game that Megan taught us. You stare at the top of the broom and spin around twenty times. Then you lay the broom down, do three jumping jacks, and hop over the broom. Justin could barely stand up and all of us were dying laughing.
As a gift, Roger let Justin pick out a new shirt from PINK. Justin covets the store, and watching him giddily choose a shirt was a highlight for me.
Charlie and Quinn are only ten weeks apart in age, and Charlie ADORES her. This picture was taken on Christmas day. They stayed out there so long that they got pruney.
Every time that we've stayed with Megan and Roger, they've made us feel like it was our own home. We really did have the best time, and Charlie still talks about how much he loves Auntie Meegie's house.

4 comments:
Glad you're home safe--that sounds like SO much fun! I want an Auntie Meegie!
josie, you are such a babe! only 6 more hours from the grand canyon and you could have said hello to me. maybe next time. looks like a really fun trip!
Josie-I love the photos! We miss you! Come visit us and we'll take you - we'll go swi...- no, we'll go see - no - we'll make cookies!!!!! Love you!
That wasn't suppose to be anonymous, it was me Briar who wrote that.
Post a Comment