"Curtains"
For the last two years, whenever we go to bed, I have commented to Justin how it is so stinking bright in our bedroom. Then I had the great idea to look out the blinds to see what was causing the brightness, and realized that a street lamp is right by our bedroom windows. SO...Justin, the Macgyger of all things rigged, managed to put up "curtains" one night, and I, for the first time in who knows how long, slept like a baby. So, first thing in the morning, the "curtains" are taken down and hidden under the bed, and then before bed, Justin puts them right back up again. It isn't pretty, but it makes ALL the difference.
(and I feel like I've used so many quotation marks that I just need to add in that "I eat my own scabs.")

1 comment:
I feel like I know you well enough to tell you this - there are stores that sell drapes that block out the light. Just a thought.
LC
Post a Comment