No, I didn't have the baby. Well, I did have a baby. But 3 1/2 years ago. Justin just organized all of our pictures this morning, and I found some really cute ones that I wanted to share.
make him stop growing! at the rate i see that cutie, he'll be dating the next time we meet. at least this baby will be a blogger baby, meaning that we'll watch him grow before our eyes. in the meantime, keep the old pics of charlie coming. i missed out on far too much of his baby life!
he is such a good looking little kid! i can't wait to see number 2.
i miss you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
make him stop growing! at the rate i see that cutie, he'll be dating the next time we meet.
at least this baby will be a blogger baby, meaning that we'll watch him grow before our eyes.
in the meantime, keep the old pics of charlie coming. i missed out on far too much of his baby life!
he is such a good looking little kid! i can't wait to see number 2.
i miss you.
Post a Comment