April 19, 2007

Craigslist

Since I am a devout craigslist.com viewer, especially the free section, my husband inspired me to post my favorite free item of the week. Today was a no brainer. I've left the contact information on in case any of you want them.


Three heads....
Reply to: mailto:sale-311938294@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-16, 9:38AM PDTI

Just graduated from beauty school and now I work on real people! My dolly heads are neglected and lonely, and are headed to the dumpster unless someone wants them. They all still have hair long enough to get in a few haircuts, if you're in school and you need practice.

Even if you're not in beauty school, the heads still have some strange appeal. You could use them for some crazy art project or as props for a horror movie or as creepy decoration. They are super creepy...see photo below. The three heads look more or less the same, with variations through the hair.

Come on, I know somebody needs these!