April 07, 2007

Justin and I went to the Oakland Temple yesterday. I think it is my favorite place on earth....even better than a warm, tropical beach. I know. I know. You must be thinking, "Are you sure? It would have to pretty amazing, then." Well, it is.

And in other news, here I am. There have been several pictures of me taken of me during this pregnancy, but most of them include double chins, and unflattering positions. But I actually posed for this one and it didn't scare me, so I felt it acceptable to share with you, my peeps. Seven weeks to go, and counting!

6 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

still a hottie with the bottie! (love you, love your butt!)

also, why is the oakland temple the only one with 5 spires? this is one of my eternal questions that has not yet been satisfied with a real answer.

anyone?

stephanie said...

seriously, josie, you are totally a supermodel. your teeny bump is darling. you look way more fabulous than i can ever hope to look.

i love the oakland temple, too. that is where my parents were sealed.

Mrs. Dub said...

OK ... it's broken record time, but you are SO hot for being pregnant. (and tiny!) but i'm happy to hear you're in the home stretch. i'm excited to meet the lil' guy. will he be copper-haired or not? (also an eternal question.)

MaryClaire Brown said...

i too love the oakland temple...especially the view from it.

you look amazing. i can't believe you only have 7 weeks left. hang in there.

BRIAR said...

josie- seriously. you look fabulous. not fair.

Jessi said...

You look incredible. Next time I have a baby I'm going to put my order in to look like you!