Birthday
Yesterday I turned the big 2-8, and I think it was one of the best birthdays I've had yet. Justin and Charlie made me waffles, I got to go on a lunch date in the city with Justin, and then they made me my favorite dessert, strawberry shortcake with some mango thrown in to mix things up a little. (It doesn't even have chocolate and it's still my favorite dessert. I know, crazy things are happening in my house.)
My favorite gift from the day were the three cards that Charlie drew for me. When I asked him what he had written on each one he said, "I love you mama, I love you mama, I love you mama." It made my day.


1 comment:
happy birthday, josie!
sorry i'm lame and forgot to call yesterday. i'm glad your day was spanktacular none the less.
i will now go flog myself.
Post a Comment