May 20, 2007

Jammie Time

So since I'm in the final week of my pregnancy, my tummy is quite large. None of Justin's t shirts fit me for bed anymore except this one that was given to us by my brother in law. It was given to us because it's ugly. It says PORSCHE across the front.

So last night while we were folding laundry, Justin came across the Porsche shirt and the maternity capri pants that I wear pretty much every single night. He couldn't resist trying it on.

Once the clothes were on, he realized how comfortable and freeing they were and couldn't stop himself from displaying his feats of strength and agility. I laughed so hard I thought I might put myself into labor. (But no such luck.)

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Hilarious! Go Justin! I have never been able to kick my leg that high in my life. Final week? I am so excited for you! Good luck! I can't wait to hear the news.

Lindsey from The R House said...

i miss you guys. good luck this week. i am praying for you. loves!

amber said...

I am dying laughing. Justin is one of the funniest guys I know (which is convenient since he's married to one of the funniest gals I know). That is some serious agility...

Jamie said...

Justin looks a bit too comfortable. I can't believe Justin would not only be without shoes or socks on, but allow for this uncharacteristic nakedness to be documented for the world to see. I feel so dirty - you should put a warning on your blog so our virgin eyes don't have to be scarred forever. I’m going to take a shower…

stephanie said...

what a silly guy! i wish it had put you into labor, though. good luck!