May 28, 2007

Three Things

Three important things happened in my life today.

First, we had a fabulous Memorial Day BBQ. This is some of the boys playing HORSE in the backyard.

Second, I passed my due date and am still showing NO signs of labor. They did guesstimate the weight of the baby at 9lbs.1oz. (and I am still refusing to post pictures of myself.)


And third, and most importantly, our cereal cupboard is stocked to the appropriate level.
There can be peace in my house.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

i am SO jealous of your cereal selection, not so jealous of your past-due status. i hope that baby decides to come out soon.

Jessi said...

My last baby was 9 lbs. 11 oz. and was the easiest to deliver of the four. I hope you don't have to wait much longer though!!

And we TOTALLY have the same love of cereal. We have to be friends.

BRIAR said...

josie
that cereal is unreal. i have ONE kind of cereal. are you disgusted???