Family Reunion
Last week we went to Utah for 6 days. It turned into a family reunion and was SO much fun. Megan and Roger got a house in Midway that all five us kids and families could stay in. It was so nice to hang out with my sisters and Jake and for Charlie to play non stop with his cousins.
Here I am just a couple days before I dyed my hair dark and cut very short (and hideous) bangs. I asked for strawberry blonde with a few auburn highlights and I somehow ended up with brown hair with white streaks which blend to make a greyish tone. ee os. I'm not prepared to post pictures of it just yet.
Here's Justin and Charlie at the Cougareat. It's was Charlie's first introduction to BYU
Justin's parents happened to be in Park City at the same time we were in Midway, so we met up so that Justin's dad could meet his newest grandson
The cousins
The house we stayed in











3 comments:
i totally don't know where to start. to mention how thrilled i am that you got to see your fam? or that i can't believe mckenna is a full-on tweener? or that i so-so-so sympathize with hair trauma? or that i so-so-so know how you can make something sound so unbelievable worse than it is? or how you look great? or how great it is to hear you're feeling fab?
so i'm going to go with this - dylan is so darn cute!
I can also relate to the hair incident. I'm now at the point where I think I'll just skip going to get my hair done at all for about 3 years and then venture back out there. That sucks.
You look fantastic in the photos. The baby is gorgeous and oh my, Jake sure can take photos! Thanks for the free publicity, you look great in your sling!
LC
All those little red headed kids are so cute! I wonder if any of my blondies will go red like I did? I'm flying out to SF in 3 weeks to visit my family for 9 days and I'm stoked. It'd be fun to meet you down on fisherman's wharf or something at Boudin for lunch? So happy to hear that you are feeling great. It is such a relief to get this far and be able to say with confidence "I think I'm going to be okay!"
Post a Comment