June 10, 2007

This is Justin's mom, Susan. I told her that she's not allowed to leave. Not yet. I need her here for at least the next year. She has teenage kids of her own that she has to take care of, but whatever. What's more important? Her kids or my sanity? Here she is making homemade lasagna. And here are the pancakes she made for Charlie yesterday.
And this has nothing to do with Susan, but I thought I'd show you guys anyway. This is a sling that Briar gave me. LOVE IT. It's so easy and comfortable, and made by Briar's friend, Candice. You can check it out at lucky-baby.com

6 comments:

tara said...

So THATS How you use that thing! I have a luck baby but since she's gotten bigger, it's been a bit harder to use, probably for my lack of knowing how. I try putting the tag in the front, folding it neatly and see what I can swing... or... sling- rather.

Lindsey from The R House said...

those are really cool. does dylan like it? how's charlie doing as a big bro? the photos could NOT be cuter! i am in love with him all over again. i am glad you are feeling and looking so good. i don't know what i will do when i leave my parents' house--3 extra people to help is just heaven. i double testify on staying for the first year. your sanity is FOR SURE more important.

Hilary said...

I am thrilled things are going well. How cool are the Charlie pancakes? Hooray for Justin's Mom. Once again, you look great!

Jessi said...

I want a lucky baby sling when I have my next baby. And I can just hope I look as cute wearing it as you do!

Ashby said...

What a great MIL to come and take care of you!!! Seriously, don't let her leave....the teenagers will be fine without her, right?

And I love your sling! How cute is that?! I have one for Emma, and I LOVE holding her close and having my hands free! Rock on with your baby sling!

PS - You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Spank you very much!

LC