Some extra pictures
Justin's mom is in town this week being a LIFESAVER. She's been taking care of Charlie, making meals, doing the dishes, holding the baby. She even cleaned my garbage can. One of the greatest things she's done this week is buy Charlie a "big boy bike." Charlie loves his new "major damage" bike.
Dylan takes a pacifier! (Charlie never did and it was such a bummer for me.)

And by the way, I keep checking myself, and so far, no post pardum. I actually feel really great. Justin takes one feeding a night which has been a lifesaver....it just gives me those few more hours that I need to stay sane.

Dylan takes a pacifier! (Charlie never did and it was such a bummer for me.)
And by the way, I keep checking myself, and so far, no post pardum. I actually feel really great. Justin takes one feeding a night which has been a lifesaver....it just gives me those few more hours that I need to stay sane. 
5 comments:
yea for moms! yea for pacifiers! yea for feeling great!
man, what would we do without "yea"?
charlie looks so happy on that big bike! i am glad you are getting lots of help. that little dylan is so darling!
Way to go! I am glad all is going well. Good work on the pacifer - its a life changer. Smart idea to have Justin feed the baby once during the night. That is a great routine to get into from the beginning - I will definitely follow your example next time I find myself in that situation.
i love you, jos.
I have pacifier envy right now. In fact... Little Mrs. Ein won't even take a pumped bottle for some odd reason all of a sudden! That really puts a cramp in my night life when I get the chance to venture out on a date.
Yeah for no PPD... I've been thinkin' about you... your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment