June 07, 2007

Why I LOVE not being pregnant
























1. I can slouch
2. I don't have acid reflux
3. I don't feel even a little bit nauseous
4. I can see my feet
5. I can lay on my stomach
6. I don't feel like I have arthritis in my hips anymore
7. People don't say, "whoa. It looks like you could give birth any minute" anymore.
8. Charlie can sit on my lap
9. My shirts cover my entire stomach
10. I don't have to worry about the health of the baby
11. I don't have to wonder when he's going to make his grand entrance
12. I can give people hugs without having to stick my butt out to fit
13. I can give myself a pedicure without feeling like I'm going to faint or throw up
14. And best of all, I get to stare at a perfect little face that makes it ALL worth it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

amen.

when miss dub was born my first words were, "she's beautiful."

shortly followed by, "wow! it feels really good not to pregnant."

enjoy the feeling.

and that adorable baby.

congrats, i love you and cake.

KKKTMSHELBY said...

i agree ...

i am dreading it already, and we aren't even planning for a long while.

hope your doing good.