July 02, 2007

Our Day in Pictures

Here's an outfit that a lady in our ward gave to Dylan....it's 6-9 months, but it looked much better on Charlie. I think some white high tops, baseball hat, and "coaching sunglasses" would complete the look. And this pose without the shirt was one I thought I should send to International Male.
And this was today after Charlie's nap. Notice Charlie doing "thumb and hairs."
And speaking of hairs...this is how I wear my newly cut bangs....BACK. When they're not back, it looks like a small broom made my forehead its new home.
And Dillskers getting a double chin


4 comments:

stephanie said...

how is dylan so big already? wasn't he just born like a day or so ago? both of your boys are cute.

and so is your hair, although i haven't seen the broom down. i think it looks great.

Lindsey from The R House said...

the hair looks cute. you look fab. we need to see your vision of coach charlie. love the white high top idea. perhaps he also needs a clip board and double chins are SOOO exciting!

Hilary said...

Love the pictures. I think the hair looks great.

Anonymous said...

There's an International Male magazine? I guess I've been missing out all these years.

Babies with double chins are soooo kissable.

LC