August 17, 2007

The County Fair

Yesterday, we went to the County Fair. We saw pig races...
pigs snuggling...
sheep in spandex...
a BMX bike show...
the rocket ship ride that gave Charlie the giggles...
and the swings too...
and the MOST important part of any fair - a funnel cake.


8 comments:

stephanie said...

oh my goodness, those pictures of charlie are so great!

Lindsey from The R House said...

...um, who doesn't love a good county fair?

the funnel cake made me hungry. i saw a new thing at ours in july. i was curious but too revolted to try ...deep fried OREOS!

Jaime said...

So my brother and his fam went to Knott's while they were here and I almost went with them just for the good ol' funnel cake. And then there was that one time I sold funnel cake with my friend at the gay rights festival in LA...oh the funnel cake memories!

BRIAR said...

JEALOUS!

sara said...

you see all of those pictures and your attention goes to funnel cakes and a happy charlie? don't get me wrong, i love charlie bug and love to see him giggle, and i love a good funnel cake as much as the next girl ... but people, no comment on a sheep in spandex! come on! (i wonder if it was custom made or if they sell them in one size fits most.)

Hilary said...

Great pictures! I love fair food - I truly look forward to it. I have never seen any animal in spandex. It looks a little like I would look in spandex. Justin's shirt looks very county fair-ish.

jocie said...

did you go by the name of starla while you were there?

Shaka said...

mmmm-funnel cake! i haven't had one of those for a long time! not as popular out here!