Last saturday, Charlie was riding his two wheeler when he fell and his lip caught his fall.

Poor little side profile

And later that night

And here's the greatest gift ever. Amy sent me this carseat sleeping bag type thing and it is dreamy.

I never have to worry about packing a blanket. Ingenious!

7 comments:
charlie can ride a two-wheeler? isn't he like 3? :)
charlie is one tough cookie. and dylan is one snuggly cookie. you know, if cookies had such qualities.
oh no charlie! his lip looks really sad.
that sleeping bag thing is awesome. totally a necessity if you live somewhere other than arizona.
Charlie - what battle wounds! I hope you are healing well. I am sorry you got so banged up.
i just want to cry for that sad little charlie!!!
um, can I EAT dylan?? too cute.
your twin boys who happen to be several months apart are just too cute for me--with or without fat lips. his lips actually look like josh's now.
*correction ...several YEARS apart.
Post a Comment