Help Please
Really. My blog is now back to the old version. It's starting to get on my nerves. What happened? I have no options and the pictures show up as text and numbers when I download them. Does anybody know how to update it...again?
Really. My blog is now back to the old version. It's starting to get on my nerves. What happened? I have no options and the pictures show up as text and numbers when I download them. Does anybody know how to update it...again?
6 comments:
If you find out, do tell, because this is how clueless I am: I've been using the "old" version this whole time, not even knowing that it was old!
PS: Watching disc one season one of Arrested Development--love it! It truly is everything you promised and MORE!
Have you tried logging out and logging back in again? There are things about the old and new versions on those pages. There's also a question part. Good luck. I think I'm still using the old version like Lia too. I'm just a little behind the times.
wish i could help. i have no idea, though.
are you talking about your dashboard, where you create your posts, or how it looks after you publish it? It looks like it has for he past month or two, to me. Cute blue background with a flower like pattern. I can see your pictures too, I think... Justin riding his bike over a ramp on the last one. I know it is so frustrating. My blog looks totally different on my laptop than it does on my PC. Annoying. If you'd like, I'd be willing to get on IM with you and try and figure it out?
I'm sorry I can't help you, but I really do love your butt.
ask lu. she knows everything blog.
Post a Comment