September 16, 2007

It's not what you know but who you know...

Justin knows a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. He is probably THE smartest person I know. And I know at least five people, maybe even six if you count Dylan. But even though Justin knows a lot and is smart, and has graduated from law school and passed the California bar, he still hasn't found a job yet.

So if you're reading this, you probably know me. And if you know me, then you probably know someone else. And that someone else just might happen to be an attorney looking for someone to work at his/her law firm. So if you fit this description and want to feel like you're doing a good deed by helping us out, please do so by referring Justin.

And if you do, I can pretty much guarantee that there will be brownie points waiting for you when you get to heaven. Or at least brownies. But why wait until heaven. If you can help us out, I'll make you brownies, and then you don't have to wait so long.

5 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

Question: Are you willing to relocate to Arizona or Illinois?

Question: Do you make a brownie alternative for non-chocolate lovers?

Question: Did you cut your hair?

Heather said...

I think Mrs. Dub is a Dwight fan!

Another Question: What type of Law is Justin interested in? I just need to know what type of Law firm to keep my eyes out for.

Fact: You are so freaking funny. you make me laugh.. and laugh... and I miss you so much.

I know you would love to move to Provo right?? :)

Hp

Lindsey from The R House said...

bears.
beets.
battlestar galactica.

i will also pass this info along to the attornies that i know. naturally, i know more in the east than in californ-i-a ...but i will do my best.

lots of love.

Lindsey from The R House said...

lbrvjrbears.
beets.
battlestar galactica.

i will also pass this info along to the attornies that i know. naturally, i know more in the east than in californ-i-a ...but i will do my best.

lots of love.

Lindsey from The R House said...

ok ...i don't know what all those letters are before bears. your blog is on the fritz.