ok... it took 2 seconds for me to become hooked on your blog. It's so nice and clean too.. easy to read, not too much clutter.. just your style. perfect! I love it.
And charlie singing.. come on! it's too much. so cute and I can't believe how big he is! Sign that kid up for scouts! I loved this entry.
Dylan is also so adorable.
I loved that picture of the sheep in spandex.. where did it come from??
Your hair is SO long! and you are as beautiful as ever. I miss you guys so much.
too cute!! jacob was mezmorized at charlie singing, was waving at dylan in his video, and then requested to watch a video of justin. so if you have any videos of justin's try-outs for american idol, please post away...
It worked this time. Charlie is just too cute. I miss you guys way too much, even though I think I've seen you at least once a week since we've moved. Come on Justin, just move up here. You know you want to, everyone's doing it. Have I convinced you yet?
10 comments:
What's the clip of Jos? It says it's private. You're just teasing me!
ok... it took 2 seconds for me to become hooked on your blog. It's so nice and clean too.. easy to read, not too much clutter.. just your style. perfect! I love it.
And charlie singing.. come on! it's too much. so cute and I can't believe how big he is! Sign that kid up for scouts! I loved this entry.
Dylan is also so adorable.
I loved that picture of the sheep in spandex.. where did it come from??
Your hair is SO long! and you are as beautiful as ever. I miss you guys so much.
It is so fun to catch up.
too cute!! jacob was mezmorized at charlie singing, was waving at dylan in his video, and then requested to watch a video of justin. so if you have any videos of justin's try-outs for american idol, please post away...
i will never get enough of Charlie singing that little song. he is my favorite.
It worked this time. Charlie is just too cute. I miss you guys way too much, even though I think I've seen you at least once a week since we've moved. Come on Justin, just move up here. You know you want to, everyone's doing it. Have I convinced you yet?
DARLING, DARLING, DARLING!
Oh honestly Char-Char! That is so cute--how do you get him to perform like that?! Does America got talent? I think so!
so adorable. so, as it's almost 5am and i'm awake because i'm too pregnant to sleep that made me realize that it's all worth it.
that was amazing! Made me want to have a little guy sing that to me someday... so precious. What a great thing to have. SO CUTE!!!
charlie grat job i liket it kep do more love william.
Post a Comment