October 09, 2007

I got hooked

Last night I was feeling sick and couldn't sleep. I was channel surfing and came across 'The Bachelor.' Usually I can't watch it because I feel SO EMBARRASSED for everyone on it...gimpathy. The girls seem so stupid, and the guys have just been lame.

But I got hooked. I spent the ENTIRE HOUR watching...by myself. I kept saying, "okay, next commercial, I'm going to bed." But when they brought out the bachelor's twin brother and tried to trick the girls, man, that was good.
So these are the girls I like...Bettina. Yes, she's divorced, but that doesn't mean that she should have a scarlet letter posted on her. She seems like one of the nicest. Plus, she's from Hermosa Beach, which can't be a bad thing.
And Kristy. She noticed RIGHT away that Brad's twin brother wasn't really Brad. She gets major points in my book for that. Plus, she seems a little bit smarter than the other girls.
So do you guys watch the Bachelor? Who do you like the best?

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I couldn't stop watching it either! The whole twin thing had me sucked in. Being a twin, it is a huge bust that those girls couldn't tell it wasn't him. Seriously, how did they miss the freckle on his left cheek? I agree with Bettina. She also looked totally bugged that the other girl got to go on an alone date. Plus she is hot. I usually CAN'T watch this show, but I think I might have to. One good thing about living in UT was that the shows start earlier and you aren't up till midnight watching TV. But that is the only thing!

Leslie said...

i've watched a couple of episodes, and have one taped. i've watched EVERY other season, though. so i'm a bigger loser than you guys. :)

sara said...

i love the new layout! such hidden talents you have.

hilari said...

i have watched avery episode of every season. how's that for awsome? boo yeah.

BRIAR said...

i purposely don't watch because i know that i will be sucked . . .fast. but from first glance, i choose the blondey. the brown haired girl looks like she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.