October 17, 2007

This is Charlie in an outfit that was given to Dylan from this woman...Pushpa, our upstairs neighbor.
The things Justin and I make Charlie do for our own laughs are just plain cruel.
I also wanted to say thank you for all of your comments on my last post. They really helped me to feel better, and again, put things into perspective. I feel lucky to have friends like you guys.
And as for Justin, he's interested in Civil Litigation. He's actually very good in the court room. When he was in law school, he won this appellate advocacy competition...they had a mock trial with different heats. He kept winning each one until he finally won the whole thing....in front of three federal judges. I got to go watch and go out to dinner with the judges afterward at a nice restaurant in the city.
It was fun for me just to have an excuse to get dressed up.
Oh yeah, and to watch Justin.
So that's what he's interested in, but I think he'd be good at any kind of law (except for family law...I don't want him to do that.)
So thank you again for your comments, thoughts, good words, prayers, everything. Sometimes it's easier for me to post about everyday stuff and pretend that it doesn't feel like I'm carrying a five kajillion pound weight on my shoulders. But it's nice to know that when I do share that kind of stuff, I get nothing but support.

3 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

Jos, I'd put on that outfit for you if it'd make you feel better.

Let me know.

Heather said...

Poor, poor Charlie.. my kids are in for the same cruelty I think :).

and that is unconditional love Mrs. Dub.

I will keep my eyes open for job opps.

Love you tons.

stephanie said...

i think i'd feel better if mrs. dub put on that outfit.