November 21, 2007

Grape Squashing Newscaster Falls

9 comments:

Flock of Lambs said...

whoops! I know I shouldn't laugh, but that was funny.

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

That promoted a belly laugh. I am still laughing!

stephanie said...

people falling is my favorite thing.

Alice said...

why is it when someone falls we all laugh so hard? Hehehe

Lindsey from The R House said...

my whole family appreciated that. at first we watched it minus the sound and it was funny.

...but WITH the sound it is HYSTERICAL!

my mom comments that she is surprised she didn't swear.

SO GREAT!

Heather said...

Kirk and I and my brother just laughed ourselves to tears. Thanks Jos. The poor, poor dear.

BRIAR said...

"just keep stalking, just keep stalking, just keep stalking stalking stalking. what do we do we. . ."
(just sing along to the tune)

Unknown said...

Coming to you via the blog dosey-doe. You had me at Diwali!

Jessarella said...

Hey Cuz!
I am so excited that I found your blog. I heard through the grapevine about it. Your little family is so cute! This is a fun way for us to keep in touch. Check out www.webstertwins.com, and www.jessarella.blogspot.com.
Love you! Jess