November 09, 2007

Happy Diwali!

If you've seen all the episodes of "The Office" or read my blog a year ago, then you've heard of Diwali. We got to celebrate it with our neighbors again last night. But this time, they wanted me to wear one of their Saris. Sorry to dissapoint, but I wasn't so into show the tummy off. I'm sure they were a little confused why I had a tank top on, but they were too polite to say anything.

They served us all kinds of Indian cuisine and we devoured it. (And by we, I mean Justin because it was WAY too spicy for me and Charlie.)

7 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

Maybe it's the tank top, but you're looking extraordinarily tall in this pic. You must sari more often!

Mrs. Dub said...

Oh, and I wish you would have dressed as a cheerleader instead.

stephanie said...

man, you guys blend right in.

Lindsey from The R House said...

you look so foxy!

i am especially fond of the last picture--dark family, white kid. i wonder if that's what people notice when they look at our family pictures--white parents, dark kid.

looks really fun.

i am wondering if you had to give michael scott a ride home when he couldn't find his shoes.

and i agree with mrs. dub, you MUST sari more often. perhaps once a week.

Lia said...

Is it really Diwali time again--how time flies... Can't wait to see you guys on Tuesday!

Hilary said...

You look great in the Sari. Next Diwali I think you should wear a cheerleader costume, becuase after all, it is like an "indian halloween." - oh and I just saw that Mrs. Dubs beat me to that line. I'll have to be quicker to comment next time.

Heather said...

Put on your Sari... it's time to celebrate Diwali...

lookin' fine mama!