November 03, 2007

My brother is cooler than yours

Does your brother send you edible arrangements during the middle of the week "just because?" I didn't think so.

10 comments:

Lia said...

Your brother is no only way cooler than my brother, but ANYONE I have ever known, b/c I've NEVER received an Edible Arrangement! Was it delicious?! I saw chocolate covered somethings...

Mrs. Dub said...

crap! and all this time i thought my brother was pretty cool ...

Lia said...

PS: You've been "tagged"--check my blog for details:)

stephanie said...

yah, your brother is totally cool. and your shirt is totally cute.

Hilary said...

wow, Lucky Duck!

lmhiserman said...

I'm totally jealous and bummed that I don't live by you anymore so I can't come over and steal some of those deliciouso looking treats!

Lindsey from The R House said...

he is cool! i love those. it looks so delicious and fresh!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you sense my jealousy? Wow. Where I can I get me a brother like that? Just curious...

LC

BRIAR said...

hey hey hey
i have a brother too! oh wait, it's the same one. only this "same brother" sends me jack!
i guess he only sends to the cute ones. . .

Ashby said...

Wow! That's awesome!