On Tuesday, Charlie woke up and said, "where's dad?" and I said, "at work." And he said, "two days in a row?!"
I know, crazy. But it's official. Justin is now an employed member of society working at a law firm that is about 40 miles from our house. He likes the firm. I like that he's working. Charlie likes having more room to snuggle with me in the morning. And Dylan just likes everything.
December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! that is great. An answer to so many prayers! And it's great that it's so close.
I am hoping to see you at the Redfern sealing???
lots of love.
what a great picture. i love that justin is working, too.
just like that ol' mickey d's commercial about the first day of school, when the kid says, "you mean we have to go back?"
glad the family is back in business!
Congratulations! I want details! What a wonderful Christmas present.
What a cute little boy in the tubby! Congrats to Justin!
Love, Jessica
Congrats to Justin! Yeah for the hole!
Post a Comment