January 25, 2008

I need your help


These are Charlie's glasses. I got them off of http://www.39dollarglasses.com/ and they were super cute on him until he broke the frame. So now I need to get him a new pair, and I can get him the same ones, but I thought it would be more fun to try something new.

Here are my requirements:

He already has a pair of metal, so I want a plastic frame

I'm looking for something under $50

And the lense width needs to be 42mm. 44 is too big (I discovered that after I got his metal ones)

So that's it!

Will you help me find some?

2 comments:

Fish Nat!on said...

check ebay, there are all kinds of glasses floating around there. maybe go with a turtle shell color scheme. or tortois shell or whatever that color is.

Lindsey from The R House said...

you should ask steph's sister leslie. she was talking about it a while back.