January 30, 2008

This is what happens when I let two four year olds have their way with the family room.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Are you kidding me? That is hilarious! You are a good Mom to let them have such a great time. (I am glad you said it was the 4 year olds, I would have thought you had been robbed). Looks like they had a blast!

Janni said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

BRIAR said...

my favorite part is that it took me a minute to notice that there were kids in the photo. I didn't even see Charlie until I clicked on the photo.
I see it as a sign of a great mom. honest.
love you.

stephanie said...

wow. looks like a lot of 4 year old fun is going on at your house!

Jessarella said...

How fun! I remember making forts. You are a great mom.