January 18, 2008

This is why I love Target

I just bought these for $7.48

5 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

amen.

Fish Nat!on said...

Greetings from provo. cousin drew here. my mom just informed me that you have a blog. love it! i actually just started one about a week ago, and im slightly addicted. anyways glad to have some family on the blog nation.

Anonymous said...

You got completely ripped off.

LC

Alice said...

I too am in love with Target!

I think this is the very first time I have ever commented on your blog, however I stop by quite often. :)

I gave you an award on my blog, you should come check it out.

Fish Nat!on said...

actually one of my best friends and i are planning on riding road bikes down the oregon and california coast around september. we will see if that really happens, but if so, who knows, maybe we will make it to san fran. either way, i am graduating in the summer, and therefore in the fall i will need to be exploring the world outside of provo. never been to san fran, so i for sure wanna check it out. maybe justin can teach me to surf, charlie can teach me comfort, and you can show me where to shop.