I felt terrible...I forgot to vote before we left in the hub bub of leaving early for Jackson. I sure wish Mitt had done better. It is very scary times we live in. We miss that baby!!!!
having moved about 7 times in the last year and a half, it somewhat slipped my mind to register. i was pretty bummed yesterday when i realized i had blown it.
8 comments:
i wish i could! texas has a late primary. :(
You know I did:)
ummm, I live in Utah - so I think Mitt is covered here!
I sure did. Go MItt!
I felt terrible...I forgot to vote before we left in the hub bub of leaving early for Jackson. I sure wish Mitt had done better. It is very scary times we live in.
We miss that baby!!!!
I sure did!! Ditto Amy
I did my absentee ballot a couple weeks ago.
having moved about 7 times in the last year and a half, it somewhat slipped my mind to register. i was pretty bummed yesterday when i realized i had blown it.
Post a Comment