are you sure you should have been wearing white on your wedding day? xoxo amy
love this photo! you BOTH look so happy and overjoyed.i love you guys!
Pretty intense
I can't top that, but I do love the picture. I met Marv in February and stopped him from going on a mission and we got married that November. Baby didnt come until two years later!
i love how you don't look ONE DAY older. Its crazy!
Hmmm...I'm holding my tongue on this one. You win an award alright, I just won't say which one.LC
Yeah, you definitely win!Cute picture, cute couple!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
are you sure you should have been wearing white on your wedding day? xoxo amy
love this photo! you BOTH look so happy and overjoyed.
i love you guys!
Pretty intense
I can't top that, but I do love the picture. I met Marv in February and stopped him from going on a mission and we got married that November. Baby didnt come until two years later!
i love how you don't look ONE DAY older. Its crazy!
Hmmm...I'm holding my tongue on this one. You win an award alright, I just won't say which one.
LC
Yeah, you definitely win!
Cute picture, cute couple!
Post a Comment