We went to the zoo, but Charlie couldn't have been less interested in the exotic animals. He just wanted to hang out in the petting zoo. And by the way, can you believe the weather? This is why San Francisco is so expensive! Dylan didn't even care that a goat kept nudging him for food.
6 comments:
Jealous--we haven't done anything fun like the zoo in a long time...something about rain... But, we need to get together soon--dragon slide park?
guy josie, can you please stop being so beautiful! it's just not fair!
What a fun day! I miss you guys. Dylan is getting so grown up. I KNOW he misses his Auntie Aimes.
We can't wait for your visit! xox shmames
you are one hot mama!
your cuteness is hurting me. please stop.
Yeah.. ditto to all that.. I am jealous that I never get to see you.. what a cute family you have.. and dang girl you look good.
Post a Comment