My boys have been crying A LOT
They both have had the cough/cold that lasts a month. So far its been three weeks, and I am SO ready for it to be over. Because they don't feel well, everything is traumatic. This is Charlie feeling upset that he can't find one of his five plastic frogs.
And Dylan crying because I put him down to get dressed.
Pretty much they cry all the time except when I'm holding them,
they're sleeping,
or they're in the tub.
I have to be honest...it has been emotionally draining. The other day I was taking shower and Charlie was laying on his bed tantruming about something while Dylan was a the side of the tub wailing about who knows what. It was a chorus of crying and I almost started shedding tears myself from the lack of peace in our house.
And Dylan crying because I put him down to get dressed.
Pretty much they cry all the time except when I'm holding them,
they're sleeping,
or they're in the tub.
I have to be honest...it has been emotionally draining. The other day I was taking shower and Charlie was laying on his bed tantruming about something while Dylan was a the side of the tub wailing about who knows what. It was a chorus of crying and I almost started shedding tears myself from the lack of peace in our house. Today is looking a little bit more peaceful, so I'm hoping for the best. Wish me luck!

6 comments:
Oh Josie, I have so been there, and I feel for you! I think the hardest thing about being a Mom is having sick kids - they are always crying, you are worried about them, you have to choke them to squirt medicine down their throats, you lose patience - feel guilty for losing patience, just get them feeling better and then the next one gets sick. Good luck with the crying - I hope the end is in sight!
this is happening at r house too. i FEEL YA!!!!!
oh dear. i hope you are all feeling better soon. hang in there!
Oh yes, taking Benson to doctor this morning--probably pneumonia or something, you know my kids! I am SO sorry, totally feeling your pain!
Hey Josie, have you had them looked at? Kait was doing the same thing and turned out she had fluid in her ears (but not an infection) that was causing her to be so miserable. Call me if you need my help for ANYTHING!
Jos- I am sorry. That is honestly rough. I remember the same scenario with Tay crying and then Avery standing at the shower crying, and then screaming because she got soaked holding the curtain back. You need a break!!!
Post a Comment