I have one of those myself! A fashionista that is. They are great fun... enjoy it!
wow, those are some super sweet socks. oliver would totally be jealous.
he is already cooler than me. just wait- pretty soon he will be walking 8 feet infront of you at the mall
WOW...that is a super cool outfit! I love the outfits kids put together, and you have to fake proud of them so not to hurt their feelings! hah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have one of those myself! A fashionista that is. They are great fun... enjoy it!
wow, those are some super sweet socks. oliver would totally be jealous.
he is already cooler than me. just wait- pretty soon he will be walking 8 feet infront of you at the mall
WOW...that is a super cool outfit! I love the outfits kids put together, and you have to fake proud of them so not to hurt their feelings! hah
Post a Comment