March 06, 2008

Never go to Costco hungry

I did and somehow ended up with chicken nuggets, salmon, and a ten pound bag of onions. And while I was checking out, I ordered a piece of pizza, hotdog and churro for me and Charlie and quickly devoured it.

I NEVER make it out of there without spending more than $100. And I'm on a tight budget! I can only imagine what it will be like when I actually have the money to spend. I'll probably start feeling like I need a tent because it's a good deal, or I have to have a new trampoline because the kids would love it, and why not just get a BBQ grill while I'm at it.

Until then, I think I'll just binge on roasted chicken and dish soap.

4 comments:

Jessarella said...

We call it the 200.00 store. We can never go there without spending 200.00 at least.

lori said...

What on earth do you do with 10 lbs of onions?! I cant go there without a LIST..its a must. i think everyone has a love affair with Costco..

Lindsey from The R House said...

i KNOW what you mean. it's a dangerous place. i only send mr. r there.

Fish Nat!on said...

whenever at costco, i seriously just wander around with my jaw hanging open like a fat kid at a candy store. i get real excited about the stellar deals on cheese bricks and lawn chairs. One can never buy a big enough bag of chicken burgers. All hail costco