FINALLY!
After nearly EIGHT weeks of Dylan having a runny nose, couging, fevers, and serious crankiness, the doctor FINALLY diagnosed him with bronchitis. He thinks the bronchitis started with an allergy, most likely to the *mold in our house, and it finally caused an infection in his lungs.
I just can't wait to start the poor kid on antibiotics because he has been MISERABLE for an entire two months of his short life.
*Despite the fact that I am OBSESSIVELY clean and use bleach on everything, mold shows up everywhere in our apartment...it's old and rickety and I've realized it's time to get out of here.
**Also, on my last post, I mentioned The Mandate Press. It's a company that my sister's husband, Ben started. He is a very gifted graphic designer and is master of all things letterpress.

6 comments:
mold sucks.
dylan, however, does not.
They just barely tried him on an antibiotic? What took them so long? Glad he is feeling better - for both of you.
oh man. i hope he starts feeling better.
Hallelujah for Antibiotics(and no mysterious, weird or highly unlikely disease of some sort)! So happy for you!
yeah...an answer! The worst part is not knowing.
xo
Poor kid, hope he gets better soon and is back to his happy self. I have no patience for mold.. nasty stuff I tell ya.
Post a Comment