How great are these!
It happened to me two days ago. I was at the park. I met this nice young mom. We thought it would be fun to keep in touch. I went to write down her phone number and neither one of us had a pen.
We just stood outside my car trying to memorize each other's blog addresses. And then when I started driving, I saw a pen rolling around the floor board next to me, so at a stop light I grabbed it and started scratching down this girl's blog address on a piece of cardboard I'd ripped off of a granola bar box I had sitting next to me.
Painful.
The Mandate Press has the PERFECT solution to my ghetto-ness. They are business cards for girls like me that are in the business of being a mom. They're totally customizable and they're letterpressed. Honest.
How nice to have something that looks expensive but isn't! 
So next time I'm at the park and I want to exchange my info with someone, I'll be able to look cool and keep in touch. Nice, huh.

8 comments:
Okay, yes, cool business cards, but even cooler blog design--so refreshing! Seriously, you NEED to tell me where you get them! Mine is painful to look at...call me.
i'm digging the new blog design and the cards ... but i'm most impressed that frida kahlo uses a mac. i suppose she would.
I love the "crispness" of your new look. And those cards are lovely, too.
1.) Mention me on your blog anytime.
2.) I might have to invest in some such cards.
3.) Creepy, but true...I looked through your ENTIRE blog the other day and laughed at basically every single post. I love Charlie!
love you jos.
loving everything about the look and the cards.
your blog layout...
so clean.
no visual noise.
uncluttered.
love it.
ditto. Love it love it. I want to know where you got those? or do you have a relative that has a letter press business? I saw something like that on your brother's blog. I don't know if you knew that my husband is a graphic designer.. he LOVES letterpress. It's his favorite. He's always trying to get people to do it.
Post a Comment